Google

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Excuse of a Post

I haven't posted anything here for very long now, and I had promised myself that I shall put in something at least once a week! This is simply not done. Ratting on promises made to others is what drives civilization; I am all for that. But ratting on one's promises own to oneself is something I frown on, like all civilized citizens of august mettle. Ergo, this excuse for a blog.

I hereby write in this blog that I haven't anything to write about, and have neither the wit, nor the patience to think up something new and churn out something even remotely palatable.

I wonder what people do when they want to write (or have to write), but can't for nuts think of anything worth writing about. What do you do then?

You lemme know!

3 comments:

Poonam Sharma said...

Hey, it is not common to find such posts in blogs. All of us feel writer's block sometime or other. There is this post I came across yesterday that said, "I promised that I will post evreyday. But I never promised that I will always write good and worthwhile posts.: So that's how it is...I blogged for ten consecutive days, of course I had made a promise to myself that will post without a break everyday this month. But, alas, I broke my promise last night in my weak and tired moments and live regretting it today.... (

Rakesh Chaudhary said...

Heh heh ... always great to know one is not alone. Thanks for the support. :)

Saket Samir said...

Well it depends!

Google